Family Lawyers Reno, NV
About Erin N. Grieve
A Nevada native, Erin N. Grieve graduated from Galena High School and attended UNR for a Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Pre-Law. She was a member of the pre-law fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta. She later attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. Here, she was a member of Phi Alpha Delta, Franklin Chapter, and the Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) in addition to volunteering for the Pitbull Rescue of San Diego.
During law school, Erin interned for the Washoe County District Attorney in the Family Support Division where she made the decision to focus on family law practice. She passed the Bar in 2014 and has been in practice as a Reno family lawyer and divorce attorney since February 2016. She advocated for more than 12 companies during the 2015 Legislative Session.
Erin N. Grieve’s
- Member of State of Nevada Bar, 2015
- Member of the State Bar of Nevada’s Young Lawyer’s Section
- Member of the State Bar of Nevada’s Family Law Section
- Former Intern with the Second Judicial District Court, Family Services Division
- Nevada State Legislature, Lobbyist 2015 Session
- Volunteer at Lawyer in the Library
- Volunteer for “Second Saturday”
At a young age, I was exposed to my own parent’s divorce. From a child’s perspective, I experienced the trials and tribulations that occur when any family goes through a divorce. This experience has given me valuable insight that assists with counseling my clients as a Reno family lawyer. I grew up in my father’s local family business. From my father, I developed my dedicated work ethic and discovered my passion for helping people. My father instilled in me the gift of compassion and the empathy necessary to assist clients.
Family Law Attorney in Reno NV
Erin N. Grieve handles dispute, divorce, and child custody cases across Northern Nevada as one of the top family divorce lawyers in Reno, NV. Other serviceable areas include:
- Washoe County (Reno/Sparks)
- Douglas County (Minden/Gardnerville)
- Churchill County (Fallon)
- Carson City
- Lyon County (Yerington)
- Pershing County (Lovelock)
- Humboldt County (Winnemucca)